- 1 Cuisinart Electric Kettle Reviews
- 1.1 3 Best Cuisinart Electric Kettle On The Market
- 1.2 Things to Consider Before Buying Cuisinart Electric Kettle
- 1.3 Recommended Cuisinart Electric Kettle Reviews
- 1.4 Final Verdict
Cuisinart Electric Kettle Reviews
For an avid caffeine drinker -- mainly coffee and tea -- I didn’t realize how much I don’t know about what I’m drinking. I’m specifically talking about the way coffee and tea are made. It should be as easy as adding hot water to your coffee or tea, but surely it’s not. Tea specifically, should be brewed at different temperature levels depending on the type of tea. To me, coffee is one of the greatest gifts in life. Not only does it help me wake up in the morning, but it also has a lot of health benefits. But how much do we know about coffee? How much should we be drinking, and how much are Americans drinking? According to Zagat’s annual coffee study, Americans drink an average of 2.1 cups of coffee a day, and the number is increasing with age.
Electric kettles are convenient and useful appliances that make drinking tea or coffee even more enjoyable than it already is. Because of how fast the water boils, there is no waiting around for the morning cup of coffee. They come in a variety of styles and sizes and can be either corded or cordless. There are many things to consider when it comes to purchasing the right electric kettle. Everything from how easy it is to use, to the type of pot it is to the features it has are all important to look at and compare. Cuisinart has been the most popular electric kettle for years along with its other highly recommended appliances.
3 Best Cuisinart Electric Kettle On The Market
Things to Consider Before Buying Cuisinart Electric Kettle
Capacity of the Kettle
Electric kettles can usually hold anywhere from 1 to 1 liters of water. The most common size seems to be 1.5 liters. This is going to be enough for the majority of users. If you only need to boil enough water for 1 or 2 cups, you can get away with the 1-liter styles but having the larger one will come in handy if you ever have guests over for tea.
How Fast Does it Boil Water
A kettle that boils water quickly is a plus for most tea drinkers, so they don’t have to wait too long to enjoy that cup of hot tea. Most of the better kettles on the market will only take 3 to 4 minutes to have your boiling water ready. If you have an electric tea kettle that is prone to scale buildup, the speed at which it boils the water will decrease. You should make sure that the deposits are reduced and look for models that are designed to alleviate this problem.
Does it have a “keep warm” feature
This is a real handy feature that keeps the water warm after it has boiled. Most models will maintain the water warm for about 30 minutes after it’s boiled. Some might for up to an hour after.
Auto shut off/Boil Dry Protection
These are two features that are ideal for protecting the safety of users as well as extending the life of the electric kettle. The auto shut-off and boil dry protection shut the kettle off if the water gets down below a certain level or if it’s left on for an extended period, so it doesn’t burn up the kettle.
Cordless base or a detachable cord
Cordless base or a detachable cord: Serving doesn’t get any easier than having a cordless kettle. There are no cords to worry about getting tangled in, and you can bring the kettle to your guests with no worries. Many models have a base that has a cord, and the kettle can be lifted off the base and taken wherever you want.
Recommended Cuisinart Electric Kettle Reviews
Avid tea drinkers love this kettle as it has all the features they want in a kettle. It is made of entirely stainless steel from the inside, making it free from any unwanted plastic. It looks great with an added touch of style, making it visually appealing in the kitchen. It may be more expensive, but if you love to brew your tea correctly, this is one electric kettle you should consider.This electric kettle gives you the benefit of specifically boiling the water to the tea you will be drinking.
- Dripless Pour Spout with Splash Guard keeps counters dry
- Removable Scale Filter for clean water
- Easy-Open Lid for quick and easy filling
- Lid Release Button
- Preset Temperature Controls with Indicators; Delicate Tea (160°)Green Tea (175°) Oolong Tea (185°) White Tea (190°) French press (200°) Black Tea (boil - 212°)
- Start (Stop) with Indicator to start/stop heating process
- Keep Warm with Indicator maintains the selected temperature for 30 minutes
- Water Window for a clear view of water level
- Stay-Cool Handle designed for comfort
- Power Base with 360° Swivels for cordless convenience
The DK-17 has a 1.7-liter capacity pot that heats your water rapidly with a 1500 watt heating element. The traditional teapot design has one important distinction which is the large viewing window, allowing you to see how much water is left with a quick glance. You can also pour from anywhere as this kettle is removable from its heating base.
Safety is a primary concern at Cuisinart, so the DK-17 is equipped with standard safety features like an auto shut-off function once the water has reached temp and a boil-dry protection sensor that prevents burnouts. Cleaning the DK-17 is a piece of cake with the large removable lid and built-in limescale filter. Since the heating element is concealed, mineral deposits are reduced already, but the filter is removable for easy washing.
- 1.7 Liter capacity BPA-free
- Removable filter; concealed heating element minimizes mineral deposits
- Blue ON indicator; soft-touch handle and lid grip
- Easy one-touch operation and extra-large water window
- 360-degree swivel cordless connector; 1500 watts for quick heating
Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper & Kettle is versatile, comfortable and adjustable. The product features 6 preset water temperature options to ensure each variety of tea is allowed to steep in the proper environment necessary. This will bring out its unique flavor Steep your tea right in the kettle with our stainless steel tea infuser – it holds loose or bagged tea, as well as your favorite spices, fruits and/or herbs to create your blend Adjustable countdown steeping timer, lets you decide how long to steep.
Or use our recommended times, based on the tea type you selected 30-minute Keep Warm option and Perfect Memory feature. A countdown timer can be adjusted to increase or decrease steeping time according to your liking. Or remove the stainless tea infuser to turn this tea steeper into a kettle by putting on the “kettle lid” on; and heat up to 1.2 liters of water fast.
- Removable stainless steel tea infuser; raise and lower to steep loose or bagged tea
- Programmable controls: 6 preset temperatures (for delicate, green, white, oolong, herbal and black teas)
- Adjustable countdown steeping timer; 30-minute keep warm option; 2-minute lift-off memory feature
- Cordless glass kettle holds 1 liter for tea steeping; 1.2 liters as a water kettle; perfect for homemade iced tea; removable spout filter
- Overheat and boil dry protection; dishwasher-safe removable parts; 1500 watts for fast heat-up
Electric kettles make quick work of preparing a cup of tea or coffee. With the information in this buyer’s guide about Cuisinart electric kettles, you have all you need to compare other electric kettles. Cuisinart will meet your needs and preferences. It can be overwhelming to go through all the options available, but when you have the information you need, the choices become a lot simpler. Cuisinart is great electric kettles that have appealing designs with a lot of features that can make brewing the perfect cup of an enjoyable part of every morning or evening.